I get a lot of questions sent to me on a daily basis. Some have to do with nutrition, specific health issues, natural skin care, and some about natural remedies. Natural remedies are a part of my daily life, we use some as preventatives and some as issues occur. The thing is, there are A LOT of natural remedies. If you are totally new to using them, it can be extremely overwhelming.
If you are just starting out and want to use natural remedies, some questions you might be asking yourself are…
- What remedy is appropriate for this particular aliment?
- Is it OK to combine remedies?
- How to administer certain remedies?
- How often and how much to take?
- What are the top remedies I should have on hand?
- How can I safely use natural remedies with my young children?
- How do I prepare the natural remedies?
ALL of these concerns will be addressed and put to rest in A Parent’s Guide to Natural Remedies.
Don’t be this Mom…
The Purpose of this Course:
- You will learn the no-fail, safe & gentle natural remedies you can use whenever you suspect your child is getting ill. You’ll learn how to know which remedy is best for each situation and how to administer them.
- You will learn the basics of homeopathy, the theory behind it, and which remedies you can use for specific common childhood ailments
- You will learn the basics of cell salts, what do they do, and how can they help your child.
- You will learn helpful uses of essential oils, what they are, how to safely use them, and which ones have many uses (to get the most bang for your buck)
- You will learn about common herbs you may already have in your house, how to use them, and how to prepare remedies with them
- You will learn traditional remedies that your Great Great Great Grandmother may have used with her children (some remedies have been lost through generations)
- You will learn the basics about nutrition and how it can help your children avoid getting sick all together
- You will have our support and the support of the community of parents taking this course together.
In this course we will cover how to naturally help your little ones when they have…
- Common cold
- Cough and congestion
- Winter health
- Tummy bugs
- Infant reflux
- Ear aches
- Skin rashes
- First Aid
- Sleep issues
- and more….
This course will be hosted by myself & Wendi Combes, Holistic Nurse.
We will host three live classes online to teach you everything we know about natural remedies and how you can get started quickly and easily without second guessing yourself. We are SUPER excited to share this information with you. Click here to join the course now (registration closes November 2nd so don’t delay!!)
What is the most common ailment your child suffers from? What do you do about it?
Original Content provided by Hip Foodie Mom