Ok, let’s talk boys. Short boys to be exact.
Back in the day, when I was young, single and dating, my friends would say I was attracted to the short, cute, skinny, wimpy guys. Whatever. . maybe they were right. . but that wasn’t what I was looking at.
As long as they had something, something that drew me to them. Some personality and charisma, something going for them, I was charmed. I didn’t really care about how tall or short they were. I mean. . come on. . there are plenty of SEXY short men out there. Pharrell Williams. Bruno Mars. Damn. Sexy. And yeah, ok maybe it helps that they can sing too.
So, yo, short guys. . and guys who may be balding or loosing hair. . yeah, I’m talking to you!!! Who cares about your height or your hair (or lack thereof). . Work it. Own it. Know who you are and be confident. That is what girls will be attracted to.
Ladies, am I right?!
And ok, why am I talking about guys. . with a cocktail recipe? Well, New Years Eve is coming up. . and we all need a great, delicious cocktail for the evening and I was thinking about all those NYE parties I used to go to (pre-kids) and when I was single. It was all about the dress, guys, cocktails and counting down to midnight.
So, whether you are going out to some fabulous party and need a pre-party drink or staying in with the family, make these Pomegranate Cosmos and be happy. . and hey, single ladies. . yeah, I’m talking to you. . if you’re single and looking. . don’t quickly pass over the short, balding guys. . they could be awesome, yo.
Recipe yields 6 cosmopolitans.
Author: Hip Foodie Mom
Recipe type: Cocktails
- 2 cups (16 ounces) good vodka
- 1 cup (8 ounces) orange liqueur (recommended: Cointreau)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (about 3 limes)
- Lime peel strips, to garnish (shape to curl)
- Combine the vodka, orange liqueur, pomegranate juice, and freshly squeezed lime juice in a large pitcher. Fill a cocktail shaker half full with ice, pour the cocktail mixture in, and shake for a full 30 seconds. Pour into martini glasses, garnish with a lime peel strip curl, and serve immediately.
Recipe from The Food Network.
I’ll be back tomorrow with a great round-up of appetizers and then on Friday, in the new year, with something fabulous. . and it includes a giveaway . . in fact, I have several giveaways planned. . and they are all going down like the first couple weeks of January!!
Wishing everyone a happy new year!!! Cheers and be safe!
Original Content provided by Hip Foodie Mom